When it comes to profitability, productivity isnt everything but in the end, it is almost everything.
As you know, improving your people’s productivity is vital to your organisation’s continuing success.
Despite the fact businesses are investing more in their people's performance than ever before, research suggests the majority of initiatives undertaken to improve it fail.
The reason we believe this is the case is because most initiatives are either focused on one particular facet of the business meaning it only affects that workgroup or, it is skills-based training to support specific individuals, therefore, it has no material impact on the organisation as a whole.
The Steel Performance System™ on the other hand is a business-wide framework that helps organisations transform the performance of their entire workforce.
By introducing the Steel Performance System™, businesses are not only able to realise a more radical change than what conventional practices allow but experience that change more quickly.
In short, the Steel Performance System™ supercharges organisations thereby enabling them to deliver more value from their existing assets by mobilizing every person.
The combination of our breakthrough technology and unique deployment model has prompted experts to describe it as the most powerful performance improvement tool ever developed.
Increasing demand requires governments around the world to improve the quality of services they provide.
Today, taxpayers not only want and need answers to complex social challenges, those responsible for delivering them need to be clearer about their purpose and the value they add to society.
If you are committed to improving the outcomes your service provides, the Steel Performance System™ can help you achieve it.
We help both state services and government agencies improve the performance of their people using a unique process we initially developed for elite athletes.
Since introducing this process, executives say it has not only provided the solution they’ve been looking for, it has helped them realise a dramatic improvement in workplace performance and engagement.
The Steel Performance System™ is a purpose-built framework designed to help organisations transform the performance and productivity of their workforce.
Unlike conventional training, the Steel Performance System™ changes the way your people think about their work and ultimately, how they perform.
By introducing our proven performance transformation tools, the Steel Performance System™ enables organisations to not only realise a more radical change than what conventional practices allow, but experience lasting change more quickly.
In short, the Steel Performance System™ lifts the performance of public entities thereby enabling them to have a greater impact on the community.
If you are serious about performance, the Steel Performance System™ will help your people deliver the outcomes you are promising.
As every athlete knows, winning matters.
In this day and age, the success of both teams and sporting organisations alike rests on their ability to win.
Today, getting ahead of the competition is top of mind for sporting administrators globally.
While a team's ability to win makes the difference on the day, their ability to stay in front is critical to its future.
After years of development, our unique performance improvement process is now available to help sports team's transform the performance of their entire organisation.
The Steel Performance System™ is a performance framework designed to unlock the potential of professional teams and national sporting organisations alike.
Originally developed to help individual athletes win on the world stage, it has been expanded to allow organisations to leverage our technology across their entire business.
This includes the transformation of national sporting organisations wanting to lift their profile and/or individual teams wanting to improve their international competitiveness.
If you are ready to take the performance of your team or organisation to the next level, The Steel Performance System™ is the answer.
Find out how the Steel Performance System™ can work for you.
Powerful online tools are deployed to support the implementation of the Steel Performance System™. This ensures they not only achieve maximum impact across the business but transform your people's experience working in and for your organisation.
The Steel Performance System™ uses proven technology initially designed to help athletes win on the world stage. After more than a decade of commercial testing, it is now available to help organisations optimise the performance of their entire workforce.
At its core, the Steel Performance System™ is designed to help businesses unlock the potential of their people thereby changing the way they think about the organisation and what they are capable of producing.
Since introducing it, executives say it has not only transformed the way they operate, it has helped them realise a dramatic improvement in workplace performance and engagement.
The Steel Performance System™ is different than what organisations are accustomed to. Instead of using disconnected tools and processes to improve different parts of the business, it allows organisations to deploy a single cutting-edge solution to transform their entire operation.
The Steel Performance System™ consists of five interconnected frameworks that together, target what we refer to as the 5 Drivers of Workplace Performance. By deploying these frameworks sequentially, they create a cultural shift that transforms the way organisations think and operate.
The Steel Performance System™ has been tested in virtually every sector including science, engineering, telecommunications, banking, construction, manufacturing, education and law.
More than 20 years of research, 20 World Cup and World Championship titles and over 20,000 hours of continual refinement have enabled us to build a process that revolutionises workplace performance.
The Steel Performance System™ is a licensed product designed to transform your people’s performance and productivity.
Unlike training courses that only benefit those who attend the training, the Steel Performance System™ is a business-wide process that supports every person.
To make pricing easy, we charge customers based on the number of people they employ. This ensures you only pay for what you need while reflecting the fact it adds ever greater value the longer it’s applied.
Get our unique perspective on performance.Subscribe
- All Blacks bow out - Oct 2019
- Tiger’s Comeback - Apr 2019
- Personal Success Formula - Feb 2019
- Changing the face of the employer employee relationship - Sep 2018
- 10 Tips to improving your team’s engagement - Jan 2018
- Team NZ & the AB’s – some final thoughts - Jul 2017
- What do great leaders do? - Apr 2017
- Assessing our Performance - Feb 2017
- How to make 2017 a success - Jan 2017
- It is what we make it - Dec 2016
- Where to after Rio - Sep 2016
- Continued: Similarities and differences between Sport and Business - Jul 2016
- The difference between Business and Sport - Jun 2016
- Why your success matters - May 2016
- What people want from their leaders - Apr 2016
- Why culture is critical - Mar 2016
- Why Donald Trump isn’t as silly as we think - Mar 2016
- The 5 things you most need to know to improve your people’s performance - Feb 2016
- Self Made - Feb 2016
- The Secrets to Success - Feb 2016
- Winning Teams - Feb 2016
- Cultural Transformation - Feb 2016
- Assessing our Relevance - Feb 2016
- Recognising Women in Business - Feb 2016
- What do we stand for - Feb 2016
- Lessons from the All Blacks
- Back to Back for men in Black
- Knowing what you stand for
- AB’s Find Form
- The rise of Gamification
- How badly do you want it
- Working Smarter not Harder
- All Black Selection
- The Flag
- Kiwi Women on Fire
- AB's Return to Form
- The Wallabies Dominate
- The Future of Performance Reviews
- Our Relevance
- Using your Potential
- High Level Performance
- McLaren Racing's HP Culture in Action
- Engaging your Troops
- Black Caps World Cup campaign
- Team New Zealand's future
- Leading the Change
- Managing the Generational Shift
- If Winning Matters
- Ascending the Corporate Ladder
- Brazil's Capitulation
- Team NZ to challenge 35th America’s Cup
- Performance Focussed Behaviours
- Why Values don't work
- Kicking on
- Joining the Black Caps
- Accessing our Potential
- 'Being Bold'
- 'Performance Optimisation' - The commitment to perform to our potential
- 'Performance Management'
- Performance Improvement
- 'Strategic Alignment'
- To win or not to win
- Being Better
- High Performance Leadership
- Effective Performance Management
- Powerful Conversations
- Culture as a Performance Enabler
- Optimising Workplace Performance
- Engineering a Step-Change in Performance - part two
- Engineering a Step-Change in Performance - part one
- Lessons from the US Military
- Improving our Competitiveness
- A Summary of the Racial Effect on New Zealand's Prosperity
- Similarities Between Business & Sport
- Examining the AB's Performance
- Performing in the New Era
- All Blacks 8 France 7
- Future of the Unions
- Our Disaffected Youth
- Ditch the soft skills
- When Times are Tough
- What can you do?
- Fixing New Zealand Cricket’s Woes
- A Delhi synopsis
- Understanding Mindset
- Leadership - Time for Change
- All Blacks' Form / Leveraging Capability
- The Beautiful Game
- NZ Rugby / Bolstering the Economy
- Beware the cardboard cutouts
- Commercial Coaching
- NZ U17's impress
- The Silver Ferns bounce back
- The AB's Psychological Performance
- Leadership is the Answer
- Consciousness - the key to business success Part 2
- Consciousness - the key to commercial success Part 1
- Election and Leadership 08
- Facing the Challenge
- Leadership in the current climate
- Market Confidence
- The future of New Zealand sport
- The mighty All Blacks?
- Insights into Commercial Performance
- Developing a Performance Culture
- NZRU Rugby World Cup Review
- Setting and Improving Performance Standards
- Building a High Performance Team
- Hitting the numbers
- What went wrong?
Craig is a veteran of the performance industry and considered by many to be Australasia’s foremost performance expert.
Two decades ago, Craig made one of the single greatest breakthroughs in international sport by discovering why and how athletes capitulate (choke).
Although this discovery was only seen by a select few, it enabled him to develop a system to help athletes step-up to a different level of performance. Since its introduction, Craig’s system has continued to prove its superiority over other best practice tools and methodology used around the world.
Following his success with athletes, a number of New Zealand’s most respected business leaders asked Craig if he could do for them what he was doing for athletes. This gave Craig the opportunity to test the effectiveness of his system in a commercial setting. The first company that used it increased its sales by 407% in four months, proving it could be applied to business.
Since then, we’ve spent the past decade perfecting our process to help organisations out-perform their competitors.
Find out today if the Steel Performance System™ is right for you.
Steel Performance Solutions
Level 2, 139 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland 1023, NZ
PO Box 9471, Newmarket,
Auckland 1149, NZ
T: +64 9 522 9409